Monday, January 24, 2011

I Should Be Crowned Queen Of The Dirty Santa Game

Dirty Santa=White Elephant
Got it? Good!
Anyway I wrapped up my awesome gift for the exchange in the most festive glittery silver Happy Chanukah paper before adding dangling blue balls ornaments to the ginormous bow.
Party patrons WANTED it. The gift got stolen and re-stolen and for a moment the gathering nearly turned into a Mormon Mosh Pit of Madness as frenzied fingers grappled for the present.
Not really, but it was highly sought after and now I'll show you photographic evidence of why:
This be the picture affixed to the top of the plain white box that obscured the hidden wonders tucked neatly within.
I'm sending this pic to my man Mitt so he can use it in his 2.0 Presidential Campaign Relaunch.
Big Pimpin' Mitt 2012.....ooohhhhh yeeeaaahhhh!
 
And here be the Big Pimpin' Booty!
The only parameters of the game stipulated that the gift must not exceed 10 bucks and it should be goofy but still practical.
Well, what MO wouldn't want to serve up their guests out of a set of authentic Tupac Shakur shooter glasses? The marijuana leaf motif is super classy!
Tupac was the victim of an unknown shooter and now he's immortalized on shooter glasses.
Dang, I love me some irony!

9 comments:

Elizabeth-W said...

I wish I could take a tour through your brain in action.
You are so awesome!

Carrot Jello said...

Ditto that.

Elizabeth-W said...

I sent this to a friend who is a total Mitt fan.
He hasn't responded. LOL :(
Now you need to do a post on Huntsman--he hasn't got a snowball's chance, but still....

jams o donnell said...

Haha there;s a line you could do for MTV - Pimp my politico. Ron Paul is beyond help though...

123 checkoutourfamily said...

so you're the one that brought that gift....hahaha...too funny!

Elastic said...

Yes, it was me.

My Papi wanted nothing to do with my awesome present so he brought his own gift for the exchange; a nice sensible glass serving platter which coincidentally the exact same lady chose both of our gifts.

stevewckrt said...

iStartus - Our Phoenix, AZ based custom web design company has everything you need. It can help a start up, small business and a corporate with their custom website design needs. Our custom website designers are the best of the breed...
http://istartus.com/Custom-Website-Design.html

Nancy Face said...

What the...? Who's that foolish ad dude up there?

Nancy Face said...

The party booty in my neck of the woods ain't NEAR as fun as this! :D