Tuesday, January 10, 2006

We Are Truly Bootylicious!


Cracked Rear View
Originally uploaded by elasticwaistbandlady.
This picture was snapped before I could call in my butt stunt double or at least get one of my kids to cover me. Oh, the humanity!

The only reason I'm including this humiliating picture on my blog is to showcase our nicknames. (The printable ones anyway) A word of advice, if someone tells you to turn around for a gratuitous booty shot of you, at least pick out your wedgie! My daughter, Monkey and I have learned this the hard way.

The photo was taken by our homeschool group President who found our shirts amusing. Either she is preserving this picture for homeschool archives or saving it to look at for a cheap laugh when she feels despondent.

2 comments:

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Actually miss biotech, I know a super secret beauty pageant trick. It seems that to prevent the dreaded riding up during the swimsuit competition they apply rubber cement to keep the suit firmly in place.

Alas, we were fresh out of rubber cement that morning and Vaseline to make my teeth look shiny. Usually, I am a divine creature to behold but as you well know, even goddesses have the occasional off day.

Dan M. said...

i wish i had some witty comment for this, but it all seems too self explanitory.