Sunday, January 29, 2006

The Smiling Infidel Theater Cordially Invites You

To an elegant and enchanted evening you're not soon to forget. Our superb theater ensemble has prepared a delightful masterpiece showcasing the greatest moments and phrases on daytime talk shows. Truly this is our most exciting venture yet and we feel certain that it is Tony Award material.

Stroll down the dimly lit, graffiti tagged walkways of Memory Lane as you reminisce about such classics as ,"Who's My Baby Daddy?", and "I've Got A Secret To Tell". Laugh along with us when our male guest discovers, oh surprise, my girlfriend is a man! Duck and cover when the chairs start flying your way. Feel empathy for the man who loves his horse but the oppressive United States will not permit them to marry. Who are these close minded government officials to tell someone that they can't love as they so desire? Learn new street slang and maybe even how to properly pole dance for your man.

Yes, it will be an exciting theater experience for all who attend. Here's a quick preview of one of our most beloved talk show sayings.






Listen Girl, I done brought you into this World......




and I can take you out of this World too.

Contact The Smiling Infidel Theater Line For Ticket And Schedule Information at 1-800-RED-NECK.

4 comments:

White Man Retarded said...

Wherefore art thou, biotech goddess? I looked up yo' site and found...nothing. I like to drive pass cars that have self-proclaiming adulating red-neck-edness bumperstickers and see what the drivers look like. I know it's judgemental, but they kowtow to the stereotype, jot and tittle. It is akin to proclaiming pridefully one's stupidness and ignorance. You know you're stupid if...git 'er dunn...Seeing these people is like bleeding hemorrhoids: painful but fascinating...

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Lucky you, miss biotech, this is an all inclusive package. Yes, you get all the depravity for one low rock bottom price. Can I get a whoop whoop?

I found it disturbing that Wal-Mart was selling Larry the Cable Guy pullstring dolls in the toy department. Ummm yeah, Git R Done, that's real family oriented.

You'll know my truck when you see it at the Church parking lot. It has a gunrack with an umbrella in it, Dale Earnhart and Nascar stickers, Calvin pissing on a Chevy logo, and of course the Confederate flag plastered across the rear window. I wonder what this says about me?

elasticwaistbandlady said...

I think done and fixin are part of the lexicon of the South in general and not relegated solely to Texas tongues.

I'm a Yankee by birth, but I can speak fluent Texan in a crunch.

Howdy, ya'all! We's fixin to be goin to the Piggly Wiggly store but ya'all come back now, ya hear?

Does that qualify me as being bilingual?

? said...

you are cordially invited here

its your turn to have a go