Monday, March 06, 2006

True Love And Taco Dip













Here's a picture of my miniature 'Infidels In Training', at the grand Valentine's gala hosted by my Mom. We contributed a delectable 10 layer taco dip to the festivities. A word of advice, if you want snuggling and cuddling from your sweetheart on Valentine's Day, it's probably best to skip the layered taco dip. Although, true love should always overlook minor imperfections. That's what I told Papi anyway, after devouring a heaping plate of bean and onion laden taco dip.

My 10 year old, Sunbum, has a new favorite joke that she's not shy about sharing with friends, neighbors, people unfortunate enough to be behind us at the grocery store, the guy at Jiffy Lube, missionaries.......

A preacher was giving his Sunday sermon and said, "Oh Lord, without you, we are but dust".
A little girl sitting on a pew in the front turned to her Mom and asked, "Mommy, what's BUTT DUST?"

7 comments:

Sister Pottymouth said...

Butt dust is whatever Papi had on his finger when it brushed your lips the other night. (hee hee)

Your taco dip looks SOOOOOO good!

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Yes, there are faeries that shower down sparkly purple good luck dust everywhere they go. Unfortunately, only the Butt Fairy visits our household, sprinkling BUTT DUST wherever she goes.

I do believe in Butt Faeries, I DO, I DO!!!

wendela said...

Wow, a Valentine's gala. No wonder my own Feb. 14th was gloomy- no gala with layered taco dip.

I like your daughter's sense of humor. :) Cute joke.

White Man Retarded said...

Sparkly purple? My butt dust is crusty powdery brown and smelly!

Gia said...

Your daughter has talent! I love the joke! :)

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Patrick, that means you don't receive visits from The Smiley Fairy, you get The Butt Fairy, just like us.

miss biotech, at my next soiree, I will indeed serve my fabulous taco dip, and you're invited!!!

wendela, I bet nobody gave you a jar of sauerkraut for Valentine's. That would have improved your gloominess greatly!

Gia, Welcome to the club!!! Complimenting my spawn wins you Golden Butt Dust membership status.

Mimo- JenK said...

Oh my goodness, that is hillarious! And Julie's comment bust my gut.
That dish looks delish!!! I've been craving Taco Dip all week, since I can eat again.