Friday, July 21, 2006

Jonatha Brooke- Steady Pull

Dedicated to Patrick Henry who's trying to fight the internal love welling up everytime he hears Jonatha's stunning voice. Just because it's more sensitive music than you're used to, and you secretly enjoy it Patrick, doesn't make you a homo. Or does it?

You know that tingly feeling you get when you hear something really good? That's how I felt the first time I heard Steady Pull. Prepare to feel tingly!

By the way, this is probably the most Mormon Mom friendly music that I listen to. We can't all be hard core all the time. I own Air Supply's Greatest Hits and I know all the words by heart too, and I'm not ashamed.

1 comment:

White Man Retarded said...

I'm feeling a tingling feeling in my rectum...Is this Jewel's equally untalented little sister? Close your eyes while listening and you swear it was the chipmunks. lol...I have Air supply's greatest hits. Am I homo? Oh no, homo, no mo'...I have something Jonatha Brooke can Steady Pull on...hahahahahahahaha...oh yeah, sorry, I forgot you're trying to go 'churchy'.