Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Terrific Tunes Tuesday (Foster The People-HOUDINI)


FOSTER THE PEOPLE just released this song last week.........

Upon hearing it I immediately ponied up the .99 cents to add it to my extensive iPod music collection......
It actually makes me want to get up and exercise.........
I love this song so much I would commit polyandry to marry it.......
I plan on putting this song on indefinite replay because it transports me to a magical world.......
A world where autotune nightmares like Ke$ha are punished for their musical crimes with a nice vocal cord clamp........

6 comments:

elasticwaistbandlady said...

They lured me in with promises that this video could be embedded anywhere.

Oh well.

You should still go and check this song out because it's just that fabulous.

Carrot Jello said...

Hey big spender.

aubreyannie said...

ooh. i love it. you knew i would.

Rick Rockhill said...

I just love being able to quickly and easy check out songs on youtube or itunes now. so much easier than when we were kids, don't ya think?

Nancy Face said...

Hey! Fun song!

J-Mom said...

Glad I finally made it back to my blog--because I made it over to your blog, which is way more fun! And thanks to youtube, I was able to check out the song. Thanks for sharing the tunes!