Monday, January 23, 2006

World Exclusive: An 'Angel' Captured On Camera!


She WALKS like an
Angel....
















She TALKS like an
Angel....















She LOOKS like an
Angel, BUT.......













She's THE DEVIL in
disguise,
oh, yes, she IS!






Looks can be so deceiving. This is the baby of the Smiling Infidel Household. We call her Fat Melody, Lolly, or Stinkbug. Stinkbug because she is NOT exactly Cuddlebug or Lovebug material. She fills her days antagonizing her siblings, breaking everything in sight, and just generally asserting her "independent" spirit. My little Stinkbug has also been known to strike fear and dread in the hearts of her Sunbeam teachers. I just keep reminding myself, we've made it 3 years, only 15 more to go.

3 comments:

shanjan said...

She is bsurdly cute. But it's the cute ones you have to watch out for.

shanjan said...

My 'a' doesn't always work.

elasticwaistbandlady said...

If O'Henry and Melody were in the same room together, I think they would form a sinister pact to take over the World!!! They are two destructive kindred souls, they are.

I have left my usual spiritually uplifting and encouraging comments on your fotografias. Perish the thought of losing a dear friend over my lack of commentary.

Nice to see your comment, shan. I found some of your musings interesting. Especially, the dream of teeth falling out. That has haunted me for years and my Mom too. Come back and post often. But only if its glowing, effusive praise because my tender little ego doesn't handle criticism, truth, or reality very well!