Wednesday, March 08, 2006

What Goes Around.....


I'm a Christian but I also believe strongly in Karma, as well as Karma Chameleon. Boy George is such an inspiration to the human race. As a wee child, I ran my poor Mother ragged and was the epitome of the word, 'HELLION'. The woman could scarcely venture out into public without me facilitating at least one embarrassing incident.

So, stuck without a babysitter, she took my 6 year old rowdy self to a formal dinner party at the home of some acquaintances. First thing I did when we arrived was to throw all the winter coats piled up on the guest room bed, onto the floor. Then I proceeded to criticize the too pink chicken, and the other dinner fare being served. The moment that mortified my Mom and severed the friendly relationship with these people came right after the meal when I informed the hostess that she had a lot of black hair sticking out of her face, and that she looked like a giant catfish.

Well 25 years later, I'm the one struggling. Plucking and tweezing out unsightly hairs on a daily basis.
DAMN YOU CRUEL IRONY!!!

4 comments:

White Man Retarded said...

Ha! My mental picture of you is improving...

elasticwaistbandlady said...

I inherited a love of fart jokes from my Dad (The 'Pull My Finger King'), after all I am my father's daughter. Unfortunately, I also inherited hairy arms, furry upper lip and a fat butt from him. As much as I want to blame Karma, genetics may be crueler.

So, Patrick we must complete opposites. I have abundant, unwanted hair, and apparently you've gone and shaved all your hair off. Weird.

Mimo- JenK said...

Instead of "Pull my finger" you could play "Pull my lip hair" with the little kiddies. :)

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Yes, mimo. Wholesome fun for the whole family!