Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday Face-Off!

The obviously photogenic children of two amazingly gifted bloggers have made competing videos. It's up to you to decide which one rules in today's Friday Face-Off! On a sidenote, these kids have some remarkable genetics working in their favor. Not only are they both quirky and fun but they've also been blessed with the kind of superstar chins that Professional Chin Stunt Doubles yearn for!

Miss Face Declares Her Love Of Cheese! (0:11)

Mr. Face Love Cheese And Sings Cheesy Songs! (:49)

*Your Click Right Here, Right Now For Me At Humor-Blogs.Com Will Aid In The Chin Transplant Relief Fund So That All Youngsters May Enjoy Making Dorky Mr./Miss Face Movie Clips. Thank You For Your Support*

16 comments:

Carrot Jello said...

I like both. I'm sorry, I will not choose between your child, and you-know-whos

nikko said...

Oh my gosh. So funny! Dh did this for FHE one week. The kids loved it and still remember it. He made a beard and everything.

Unknown said...

I am not even going to watch the silly videos. I don't want my declaration of love to be adulterated.

I love you, elasticwaistbandlady, in case you forgot.

Melissa said...

The links didn't work for me... :S I'll come back later and try again!

Jean Knee said...

They both look like frogs


did I get it right?

Elizabeth-W said...

I'm scared. The second person was at the TB clinic--some poor child in the background I was feelin' bad for...

damon said...

I like cheese too.

Did Mr. Face finish his Snapple?

Millie said...

Uh, I can't vote between them either, although I did like that Mr. Face went the extra mile by singing to us.

Miss Face has great teeth and a very flexible tongue and mad chin-drawing skillz.

Mr. Face thinks he finished his Snapple. It was Mango Madness. (which obviously affected his performance)

Nancy Face said...

I CAN'T DO IT!!!

How can I choose between them? Miss Face has amazing tongue skills, and Mr. Face has the best eyes...they're both cute...they look like frogs...

NOPE, I'M NOT CHOOSING!

Nancy Face said...

They have awesome names! ;)

Christy said...

Those chin faces always make me laugh. My friends and I resorted to this entertainment on New Year's Eve...

Bee said...

I choose option C.
C for cheese.
If it's nacho cheese even better!

Super Happy Girl said...

I vote cheese.
Cheese is always good, never lets you down.

The 2nd one disturbs me greatly ;P

Physcokity said...

I'm cuckoo they were both a little disturbing...but silly nonetheless!

Rebecca Blevins said...

I'd have to choose Miss Face. A woman who can just lick off part of her mustache gets my vote!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I can't choose! BUT that was definately the funniest thing I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!