Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Houston Ninja Deodorant: Strong Enough For Chuck Norris But Made For A Ninja!


I walked into the kitchen yesterday to see the eldest of my mini-Infidels, Sunbum, standing there draped over the counter clad totally in black from head to toe.
She wore her favorite black basketball shorts coupled with a solid black T-shirt. Black anklet socks adorned her feet while her nails gleamed bright with glossy black fingernail polish. And to finish off the look, she perched a black knit cap atop her pony-tailed head.
I remarked that she must have joined the Houston Ninja Squad because only a Houston Ninja struggling with our extreme temperatures and high humidity would think to eschew the stuffy traditional ninja gear to adopt black shorts and T-shirts as an official uniform.
Sunbum just laughed.
It's no good to camouflage yourself to become one with the shadows during the black of night if your prey can SMELL your stanky self coming at them from a mile away. I think that's something like Lesson #420 in the Ninja Handbook.

15 comments:

Nancy Face said...

FIRST!!!

Nancy Face said...

Now I'll read it! ;)

Nancy Face said...

I just had to be first.

Nancy Face said...

Are you saying Sunbum STANKS? :D

Jean Knee said...

ha! I don't even know what this post means but still.....Ha!

Millie said...

So in Houston, you can really only be a Ninja for about twenty minutes, till you have to go home and shower and destink yourself again.

That's rough. I wonder if they have a lot of chafing.

Science Teacher Mommy said...

You are the greatest parent. Most EWB ladies would have jumped right to, "Omygosh! You've gone GOTH!!!!!" Especially with her Twilight-love. Ninja is WAY cooler than Goth.

Hannahkin said...

haha! Go, Sunbum!

Millie said...

It's me, the Holiday Armadillo!

Yvonne said...

She can come here to Manitoba. In the winter you NEVER have to worry about extreme heat (now extreme cold is a whole other story ; )

Rhonda Sloan said...

I don't think we have many ninjas in Houston for that very reason ... we are also short on Abominable Snowmen and eskimos.

Christy said...

I am pretty sure the stink it one of the ways ninjas attack.

nora.lakehurst said...

LOL that is so funny. Black in TX AZ, NM, and really anything south of us is just asking for rankness. LOL thanks for making me laugh often.

Klin said...

But black is so slimming.

Just freezing going on here.

Hilary said...

I'll bet the whites of her eyes showed up real well too-- with all that eye-rolling..